Friday, February 22, 2013

Something new at J. Gray Photography!




Today I had an opportunity to take part in a new experience in the photography industry. I had the honor of shooting Charlene for her business. She plans on using the photos for her business cards and marketing materials. I am so thrilled that she decided to have me take her photos. The shoot was set up beside the lake in Town Center (as you can see in the background). The weather was (almost) perfect, if it weren't for the wind! This was a great opportunity for me to gain even more experience in posing, lighting, and exposure.


 I used my brand new Canon EOS Rebel T4i for the very first time today. It was so great to finally have a Canon in my hands again. My very first SLR camera was a film Canon EOS Rebel (currently resides in my attic). NOTHING shoots like a Canon. Unfortunately, my Sony is going to be playing back-up from now on. 


I am very much looking forward to tomorrow. I will be shooting the Capeheart wedding here in Palm Coast. The wedding will be located off of A1A in the Hammock Dunes area. I have so many ideas rushing through my mind, and hope to try them out tomorrow! I have been researching on Pinterest for some inspirational photos to guide me a little during the course of the wedding. I'll let you all know how it goes, so stay tuned! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment